Sunday, July 30, 2006

"Homeless"

This image was for my drawing one class. The object of the assingment was to pick one of the images that the Professor picked out from a National Geographics Magazine. The media we had to use was charcoal. There were a lot of images that she picked out, but when I looked through all of the images on the table this one was the one that caught my eye. I saw that sadness in the face of this girl, that none of the other images had, and it grasped my attention. It didnt take me long to finish the picture, but it turned out just as I wanted it to. The other students in the class were impressed. Alot of the students were taken by the eye's. they say that people are the hardest things to draw, I dont think that i have a huge problem with it. dont get me wrong , some people are hard to draw. They may turn out good, but they dont always look like the person you are intending to draw.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This one is also another of my favorites. She has an awesome portfolio and I'm anxious to see her post more of her work. Definite talent!!

Jenn said...

yeah - more work like she said -and ummm maybe some new stuff tooo ???